Chinese name: plant growth lamp
Explanation: the light gives the plant growth and development environment
Function: promote growth, prolong flowering period and improve quality
After application and testing, the wavelength of light is very suitable for plant growth, flowering, as a result, the general indoor plants, flowers will grow more and more with the time difference, the main reason is the lack of light, through the spectrum of LED light, suitable to plant needs not only can promote its growth, but also can extend the flowering, improve the quality of the flower.
And the application of this kind of high efficient light source system to the greenhouse, greenhouse facilities, such as agricultural production, on the one hand can solve the sun led to the decrease of the tomato, cucumber and other greenhouse vegetables taste, on the other hand can also make the winter greenhouses solanaceous fruit vegetable to the market before and after the Spring Festival in advance, so as to achieve the aim of anti-season cultivation.
1. As a supplementary illumination, the light can be enhanced at any time of the day and can prolong the effective lighting time.
2. In the evening or at night, it can effectively prolong and scientifically control the light that plants need.
Plant growth lights are being loaded
3. In the greenhouse or plant laboratory, the natural light can be completely replaced to promote the growth of plants.
4. Thoroughly solve the situation of the rice seedling stage, and arrange the time according to the delivery date of seedlings.
What we need to know is that the growth rate of plants depends on the intensity of illumination, that is, the amount of light absorbed by the plant surface is not dependent on the number of light sources. Many people ask, what is the meaning of the lighting in the greenhouse and how to do it, which light source should be chosen?
The significance of greenhouse interior lighting is to extend enough light intensity in one day. It is mainly used to grow vegetables, roses and even chrysanthemum seedlings in late autumn and winter. Greenhouse lighting has great influence on the quality of growing and seedling. Usually, the tomato will begin to shine after two leaves of the seedling sprout from the plant, and the light lasts for 12 days and can be reduced by six to eight days. But more than 24 hours of light can be a plant growth disorder.
The best time to shine is 8 hours a day. Artificial lighting is necessary in days of cloudy and light intensity. Give the crop at least eight hours of light per day at night, and the light will be fixed every day. But lack of night breaks can also result in plant growth disorders and reduced production.
For tomatoes, the most effective lighting time is from dusk to midnight, 16:00-24:00 or from midnight to 24:00-8:00. So light is eight hours of rest and eight hours of rest. In practice, we should provide light to plants throughout the growth period, from seedling to planting time. In the last period, we should reduce the light to 6 hours or even 2 to 3 days. If the lighting conditions are poor, the duration of the planting period will be long and the light will usually last for a month.
When using artificial light, we must choose the natural light that is closest to meeting the photosynthetic conditions of plants. The light source should have the following characteristics:
1. Efficiently convert electrical energy into radiant energy
2. Achieve high radiation intensity in the effective range of photosynthesis, especially low infrared radiation (thermal radiation)
3. The radiation spectrum of the bulb conforms to the physiological requirements of plants, especially in the effective spectral region of photosynthesis.
The energy conversion effect of the sodium lamp is twice as high as that of the mercury lamp.
Sodium lamp is the most effective light source that affects the photosynthesis of plants and the correct growth. The tube sodium lamp can achieve the high photoelectric radiation of 150lm/w, which is the most favorable choice for the growth of various crops. Increasing the sodium vapor pressure in the ceramic arc can amplify the spectrum of blue and red light, which is the high range wavelength desired. We recommend PLANTASTAR (OSRAM), son-t AGRO (PHILIPS), and LUCALOX XO(GE) in the high pressure sodium lamps used in applications and horticultural products.
The difference is that they increase the range of the blue light from 0 to 40 percent, and activate the chlorophyll of plants. For maximum radioactivity, all sodium lamps are mounted on the reflector side of the lampshade. At present, most factories in China commonly use sodium lamps as street lamps for use in the use of sodium lamps, and exports, causing a lot of losses to the majority of users.
Light environment is one of the important physical and environmental factors of plant growth and development, and controlling plant morphology is an important technology in the field of facility cultivation.
Effects of spectral range on plant physiology:
The effect of 280nm ~ 315nm on morphology and physiological processes is minimal
The chlorophyll uptake of 315 nm~ 420nm, which affects the light cycle effect, prevents the stem elongation
The maximum absorption rate of chlorophyll and carotenoids in 420 nm~ 500nm (blue) was the most important for photosynthesis
The absorption rate of 500 nm~ 620nm pigment is not high
620nm ~ 750nm (red) chlorophyll absorption rate is "high", which has significant effect on photosynthesis and photorecycle effect
The absorption rate of 750nm ~ 1000nm is low, stimulating cell elongation, which affects flowering and germination
>1000nm converts to heat
The wavelength type is rich, which coincides with the spectral range of plant light synthesis and optical morphology. The spectral wave width is half wide, and can be combined to obtain pure monochromatic light and composite spectrum according to the need. To irradiate crops with a specific wavelength of light. It can not only regulate the flowering and fruit of crops, but also control plant height and plant nutrition. The system is low in heat and small in space. It can be used in multi-layer cultivation of three-dimensional combination system to realize low heat load and small scale of production space.
Sunlight is a necessary factor in plant growth besides nutrition and water. But every grower knows that daylight is out of control. So artificial daylight is increasingly recognized in gardening, because artificial sunlight can artificially control the growing season of plants and drastically shorten the time it takes for plants to grow.
The following USES:
1. As a supplementary illumination, the light can be enhanced at any time of the day so as to always help the plants to carry out photosynthesis. Especially during the winter months, the effective lighting time can be extended. It is possible to effectively extend and scientifically control the lighting of plants in the evening or at night, without any environmental changes.
2. In the greenhouse or plant laboratory, natural light can be completely replaced to promote the growth of plants. For the vast majority of growers, plant sodium and gold halide lamps are the best sources of sunlight replacement. The gold halide lamp is rich in blue light, which is suitable for the growth of early plant leaves, and the agricultural sodium lamp is rich in red orange light, which has a positive effect on promoting the flowering of plants.
The development of garden area in China has been developing rapidly, and the light environmental control lighting technology of plant growth has been taken seriously. Facility horticultural lighting technology is mainly used in two aspects:
1. supplementary illumination for photosynthesis of plants during short periods of sunshine or short duration of sunshine;
2. As the induction lighting of plant light cycle and optical shape;
3. Main lighting of plant plants.
SHAOXING XINSHAN SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.
Address：Room 303, Dongfangyimai, Pujiang Road 2 ,shaoxing, China